Download – Contains Widescreen and Fullscreen JPG’s and editable PSD file.
Note: Graphics are free to download and alter but do not redistribute, please link back to this post.
Medium – Large
How To Play:
Students are divided into groups of 4, play loud music and tell the students to mix and mingle with other teams. Then stop music and yell out a formation for the teams to get into. Teams need to find each other and go into formation.
- Man overboard – 2 people hold hands, 1 person lays across the hands like the are falling out of the boat, the last person yells “Man Overboard”
- Land ahoy – 2 people on hands and knees line up behind each other. The other 2 climb on top of them on hands and knees. The back top person points ahead and yells “Land Ahoy”
- Hit the deck – Whole team lay down alternating head to toe then toe to head, to make floor planks of the deck.
- Sea Monster – Whole team combines right arms in center of group, then bounce on right foot while left foot and arm wiggle like a crazy sea monster.
- Row your Boat – Whole team sits down in a behind each other and start rowing.
- Polly Want a Cracker – 2 people hold arms tightly as 1 students sits on there arms(the bird), the last student feeds the bird imaginary crackers.
- Shark infested waters – 1 person is the the middle of the other 3 people(sharks). The sharks put one hand up as a fin on their head and use the other hand to bite (tap/hit) the center person.
How to Win
Last team to complete formation is out, last team standing wins.